1. To be eligible to apply you must have at least 1 year proven experience working in the PMU industry. You must have a recognised qualification in PMU
2. You must be legally insured and accredited in your country and have licence and you have to fallow health and safety legalisation
3. You have to only use products that are professionally manufactured and follow all regulations in the country you are representative (certificate of products woulde be requested)
4.The Artist must display a high standard of work (a portfolio of work is to be made available for our viewing with your application)
5. You must be clear of any accusations or implications of malpractice.
6. The WTEO ARTIST are to adhere to the highest standards and requirements within the industry. These standards are to be met by members to deliver the highest quality services, equipment, pigments, and supplies available to the industry.
All WTEO applications is overseen and verified by our team of education and beauty experts. You can rest assured that you are teaming up with our highly experienced and reputable membership association. Our accreditation carries both weight and respect, which will only become more important as our industry moves closer to regulation.
The application process will take 4 weeks to be completed
Benefits to having your ELITE WTEO Artist licence and certificate:
• You receive our unique certificate with authenticity verification and our accreditation
• Own ELITE WTEO ARTIST registration number
• Exclusive use of our WTEO accreditation logo in your photos of your work, your website and advertising/promotional literature, so your potential clients can verify you are fully approved by us.
• Free promotion of your salon on https://worldtrainereliteorganisation.com/
• Listed on WTEO Register, that’s means your business and your name will be searchable on the only independent WTEO register with 1000’s of providers and activities.
Your Elite ARTIST Welcome Pack
When you become elite WTEO ARTIST you will receive a welcome pack with your:
• WTEO badge
+49 7354 9366603