TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document constitutes the regulations of the “World PMU Industry convention” conference, which will be held on September 22-24, 2023 at the Hilton Airport hotel in Munich. Hereinafter referred to as the “Conference”.
– Organizer – World Trainer Elite Organization PMU UG, Schloss str. 2 88453 Erolzheim, Germany, St- No. 54001/14296, website: www.worldtrainereliteorganisation.com, e-mail: email@example.com.
– Participant – an adult natural person, a natural person running a business, a legal person purchasing a ticket for the conference via the website www.worldtrainereliteorganisation.com.
– Confirmation of participation – an e-mail sent by the Conference Organizer in response to information about the purchased ticket.
4. The exact schedule of the conference is available on the website www.worldtrainereliteorganisation.com, tab “Conference Plan”.
5. The purchase of a ticket is tantamount to concluding a contract with the Organizer following these Regulations. It also means acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations, as well as compliance with order regulations and any other arrangements made between the Participant and the Organizer.
6. Each participant can buy a maximum of 2 tickets (for himself and another participant). The participant is obliged to familiarize the participant to whom he buys the ticket with these regulations.
The participant must have the consent of the participant to whom he buys the ticket to provide his personal data.
§2. PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
1. As part of the conference, participants will be provided with meals, a gift bag, and participation in the Gala, as well as in W.
2. The organizer does not provide the participant with accommodation. Interested persons can book accommodation in the hotel Hilton Munich Airport . The first 100 people will receive special discounts.
3. The conference may be attended by limited people. The organizer reserves the right to limit the number of participants in the event of introducing limits related to the current epidemic.
4. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the conference in the event of prohibiting the organization of conferences related to the epidemic, force majeure, other circumstances preventing the conference, failure to reach the required number of participants. In the event of a ban on organizing a conference, the Organizer undertakes to indicate a new date. If the conference date is moved, the Organizer is not obliged to refund the price paid for the tickets.
5. The organizer reserves the right to check covid certificates if such a requirement is introduced by the authorities of the country where the training will take place.
6. The organizer reserves the right to organize conferences only for vaccinated persons if such a requirement is introduced by the authorities of the State in which the training will take place.
7. The participant agrees to undergo a body temperature test using a non-contact thermometer.
8. Each participant is obliged to inform the Organizer about the symptoms related to COVID-19.
9. In order to purchase a ticket, the participant must complete the form available on the website www.worldtrainereliteorganisation.com, in the case of purchasing two tickets, the participant is obliged to indicate the data of the other participant and indicate that he has consent to provide data in order to participate in the conference.
10. The Organizer is not responsible for incorrect data entered into the Form by the Participant, in particular address data, including e-mail. If the User notices an error in the data provided by him after confirming the order, he should contact the Organizer.
11. After completing the form, the participant is obliged to click “buy a ticket” and then pay for the ticket (§3).
12. The Participant is obliged to check the data on the Ticket with the data contained in the order.
13. The ticket allows the persons indicated on the ticket to enter the Event (throughout its duration).
14. One ticket entitles you to enter the event for its entire duration (3 days).
15. After paying for the ticket, the participant will receive information on the e-mail address provided that the order has been placed, and after the payment is credited, the participant will receive the ticket by e-mail.
16. If no payment is made within 3 days on the organizer’s account from filling in the form – the contract between the organizer and the participant will expire.
1. Information on the number of fees is available on the website www.worldtrainereliteorganisation.com.
2. The fee should be paid in the manner indicated after clicking “buy a ticket”.
3. Possible payment options are a traditional transfer to account No. 16654913200111969000 Volksbank Raiffeisenbank Laupheim-Illertal World Trainer Elite Organisation UG and online transfers.
4. Settlement of transactions by credit card, e-transfer, blik is carried out via PayPal, Soft Uberwaisung, according to the PayPal, Soft Uberwaisung regulations guaranteeing complete transaction security and confidentiality of data.
5. If the payment is not made within 3 days from the date of receipt of information about the purchase of the ticket, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw from the contract, without being liable for this.
6. The organizer will issue a VAT invoice as confirmation of the payment made.
7. The cost of possible stay and travel shall be covered by the Participant on his own.
8. The organizer reserves the right to change the price, about which he will inform via the website. The price change does not apply to Participants who purchased tickets before the price change.
1. In the event of the participant’s resignation/failure to appear at the conference, the organizer is not obliged to return the paid ticket fees.
2. The organizer returns 75% of the paid ticket fee only in the case of confirmed COVID-19 infection or other diseases that prevents participation in the event. The organizer reserves the right to request a medical certificate confirming the above.
§5 PERSONAL DATA
1. The Organizer is the administrator of the Participants’ personal data.
2. The organizer processes personal data for the proper performance of the contract.
3. The organizer provides personal data to the accounting office, hotel staff where the conference will take place, and the insurance company.
4. The participants will also know the data of other participants, which is related to the proper performance of the contract.
5. Participants’ data are kept for the period necessary to settle the transaction and pursue claims for payments for the purchased conference tickets.
6. In all matters related to the processing of personal data, contact is possible at the e-mail address (provide e-mail address) or by sending correspondence to the address of the Organiser’s seat.
7. Your data will not be transferred to third parties.
8. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, object to processing, and withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
9. Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the conference.
10. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and the form of profiling.
§6 THE USE OF IMAGE
1. The participant gives free consent to the free recording of his image in the form of analog and digital photography and a digital video recording made during the conference.
2. The Participant agrees, free of charge, for the Organizer to distribute his image in the form of analog, digital photography, and digital video recording without territorial and time restrictions via any medium.
§6 NEWSLETTER SERVICE
1. Everyone has the right to subscribe to the newsletter sent by the Administrator.
2. The administrator consciously selects the service providers he uses to ensure the highest level of protection of your data.
3. The provider of the newsletter service is ………..
4. The data, such as name and e-mail, provided in the newsletter subscription form, will be processed to send the newsletter.
5. Providing data in the newsletter subscription form is voluntary but necessary to send the newsletter based on the consent granted, as well as to send information about marketing of own products or services based on my, as the administrator, legitimate interest (art.6 (f ) GDPR) and to pursue any claims in connection with the sending of the newsletter.
6. The administrator guarantees that the data will be processed until he withdraws his consent, unsubscribes from the newsletter, or objects to it.
7. The mechanism of unsubscribing from the newsletter service is not complicated and requires clicking the active link with the information “I unsubscribe from the newsletter” at the end of the message.
8. After the person subscribed to the newsletter exercises this right and unsubscribes from the newsletter, their data regarding the subscription to this service will be kept for the period necessary to defend against potential claims. This is the Administrator’s legitimate interest.
9. Personal data provided when subscribing to the newsletter can be transferred to the following entities: a website providing IT system maintenance and hosting services, an e-mail service provider, a newsletter service provider.
10. As in any case, when the Administrator processes data, the person subscribed to the newsletter has the right to access their data, receive their copies, the right to rectify, delete, limit their processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
11. In the event of withdrawal of consent to the processing of data, this fact will not affect the lawfulness of data processing, which was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
§8 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. It is the responsibility of each Participant to read these Regulations.
2. The organizer undertakes to organize the conference with due diligence, taking into account the professional and professional nature of its activities.
3. The Organizer will inform about each change in the regulations on the website www.worldtraininereliteorganisation.com and will inform via a newsletter.
4. The conference is closed and is not a mass event.
5. The Organizer is not responsible for the Participants’ belongings that are lost, damaged, or stolen during the conference.
6. The participants bear full financial responsibility for the damage they have caused at the conference and accommodation place.
7. These regulations shall enter into force on January 15, 2021.